Tuesday 15 February 2011

5 Years Time

In 5 years time i'd like to think I would be somewhere tropical, perhaps Maui ! I'd love to be able to travel to many places and photograph the different Landscapes and Animals.
My favourite photographs come from all the National Geographic magazines. I really can't get enough of them to be honest. I love animals and have grown up with cats, dogs and smaller pets such as hamsters. Cats are my favourite though and I have several folders of photographs which I have taken of my cat Ringo.

Top 5 Places I would love to Travel:
                                                                                    1. Maui
                                                                                    2. South Africa
                                                                                    3. New Zealand
                                                                                    4. Iceland
                                                                                    5. Antarctica 


As well as Wildlife/ Landscape photography I also love fashion photography and especially Vogue and 1950's style.

Top 5 Fashion Photographers:
1. Irving Penn
2. William Klein
3. James Hickey
4. Nick Knight
5. Nigel Barker

My love for fashion photography began when I started A-level photography and based my assignments on fashion, whilst using my close friend as my main model for the majority of my shoots. After passing my A-levels I went on to study Art & Design at Highlands College back home in Jersey. For my final project and exhibition pieces, I created 3 1950's style Pin-up shoots, using another one of my friends. I had a "Working Girl" outfit, "Glamorous" which was my Blue prom dress and "Beachwear" which was my red and white polka dot swimsuit. I was so happy with the out come of all the shoots and for my exhibition I chose one from each shoot to blow up onto some canvas material to hang on the wall.

So after looking into both fashion and Wildlife/ Landscape photography, I am not sure where I will end up at all and can only hope to succeed in either or maybe even both of these areas. I don't like to look to far ahead but to just take life as it comes and to produce the best work I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment